Amber Hawley is a Professional Speaker
and a Communication & Productivity Expert.
Amber Hawley is an enlivening, honest (and occasionally irreverent) Coach and Professional Speaker who’s available to present at tech companies, entrepreneurship / leadership conferences, and other innovative organizations nationwide. She uses her unique blend of psychological training and business expertise to teach high-achieving people how to escape the cycle of overwhelm and more effectively meet their goals.
When she’s not speaking or coaching overwhelmed entrepreneurs, you can find her growing her thriving counseling practice, supporting biz owners through My Biz Bestie’s programs and podcast, writing her first book on ADHD for Biz Owners, and enjoying the unexpected twists and turns of family life.
Amber is happy to tailor her presentations to fit your audience and event needs
- Psychology of Habits and Behavior Change
- Sabotage and Shiny Objects: Why you need to master your mindset
- Success Tips for ADHD
- Relationship Networking
- Working ON Your Business vs Working IN It
Signature Talk Titles:
- Why Aren’t I Cutting It? How to Be Effective in a Non-Stop World
- Superwoman Sucks – Why not even Martha Stewart can live up to Martha Stewart.
- Distractible – How to focus even when you don’t want to.
- How Unrealistic Expectations Get in the Way of Your Own Happiness.