We all know that, as a business owner, we need a network. But have you ever stopped to think why you need one? Conventional wisdom aside, a network is a powerful tool that you can use to not only increase profit but build up valuable relationships too. This week, we want to stop for a moment and ask the right questions: What’s your networking goal or focus? Why might you be afraid of networking? How can you grow your existing network?
Having a community of support around you is not just about the bottom line. It’s about gaining insight where your own expertise doesn’t reach. It’s about making referrals and connecting people you think might work beautifully together. It’s about strength. Whether you are intimidated, overwhelmed, or underwhelmed by a networking problem, we are here to help you solve it. It’s time to get connected!
More from this episode:
· Different people have different networking goals.
· How do you define a network?
· A diverse group of people in your network is a bonus.
· Good reasons for you to have a large network.
· How we built our network as we began our podcast journey.
· The strengths of Introverts and Extroverts, from the brilliant Jo Muirhead
· Go outside of your field to make connections.
· Ways that you can be actively pursuing network events.
· Which Social Media outlets are right for you and your business?
If you like the show, please make sure to Subscribe, Rate, and Review!
Connect with us Online!