Amber Hawley is a Professional Speaker and a Communication & Productivity Expert.
Amber Hawley is an enlivening, honest (and occasionally irreverent) Coach and Professional Speaker who’s available to present at tech companies, entrepreneurship / leadership conferences, and other innovative organizations nationwide. She uses her unique blend of psychological training and business expertise to teach high-achieving people how to escape the cycle of overwhelm and more effectively meet their goals.
When she’s not speaking or coaching overwhelmed entrepreneurs, you can find her growing her thriving counseling practice, writing her first book on Productivity & Happiness, and enjoying the unexpected twists and turns of family life in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Amber is happy to tailor her presentations to fit your audience and event needs
- Psychology of Habits and Behavior Change
- Psychology of Marketing
- Time Management & Productivity Hacks
- Secrets of the Most Efficient & Profitable Business (What Most Businesses Need to Pay Attention to, But Aren’t)
- Working ON Your Business vs Working IN It
Signature Talk Titles:
- Why Aren’t I Cutting It? How to Be Effective in a Non-Stop World
- Superwoman Sucks – Why not even Martha Stewart can live up to Martha Stewart.
- Habits of Highly Effective Employees
- How Unrealistic Expectations Get in the Way of Your Own Happiness.
“I highly recommend Amber Hawley!”
As a mental health professional myself, Amber has been absolutely crucial in helping me build my business. She is professional and personable. Whether you are just starting your career in need of guidance or going through a tough time and looking for support, Amber is a fantastic person to have by your side. She’s the real deal and has a great sense of humor. She is very compassionate and able to see the best in you even when you can’t. I HIGHLY recommend her!
Melody Donboli, LMFT, Owner
Want an action plan for ousting overwhelm as easily as bad leftovers?
Then download and give me 20 (minutes that is)!