About Amber Hawley
What would it be like to start every day fired up about achieving your long-term goals…Instead of getting overwhelmed about having to put out everyone else’s fires?
You’re ambitious. A go-getter. The kind of person who works through lunch, stays up late to help your kid with their homework, and gets up early the next day to prep for that huge client meeting.
But, we all know burning the candle at both ends inevitably catches up with you. Does this sound familiar?
- You’re exhausted and teetering on the edge of burnout. Between your business and your personal life your To Do list keeps growing. Figuring out what task to start with feels like a Herculean task in and of itself. You’re so stuck in the daily grind, that you have no time to take a step back and figure out the big picture.
- Unable to relax, your stress is taking a toll on your relationships. You’re regularly giving your partner the silent treatment over small fights because nothing changes.
- Maybe you’ve tried to bring on some help – hired an assistant for your business so that you can focus on other priorities – but either they let you down, or it took so long to train them that you’d rather do it yourself. Part of you knows you can’t do it all, but it’s so hard to hand stuff off to other people.
Here’s the truth: You can’t possibly muster up the energy to make positive change, when you’re already emotionally/physically/psychologically spent.
This is where I can help.
My name is Amber Hawley. I teach overwhelmed overachievers (like you) how to start and sustain new habits that prevent burnout and increase satisfaction, profitability, and overall happiness. That might look like:
- strategically growing your business so that it fills you up, rather than depletes you.
- restructuring your work and personal life to play to your strengths.
- having clarity about what you need to do (and how to get it done).
- having more time for yourself, and with your loved ones, when you need it.
Why work with me?
Because I get how important your business is to you. I was once just like you: stressed, overworked, and frayed at the edges like a live wire. Trying to be good at everything all at once left me irritable, exhausted, and supremely unproductive. I learned to slow down and take care of myself by taking a long hard look at how I was working and living. I worked hard to create new habits in my business and life that stopped the cycle of overwhelm, so that I could grow my (multiple) businesses while staying sane!
Because I’m not your regular business coach. After holding senior positions in corporate marketing, I founded a thriving therapy practice in the San Francisco Bay Area. With me, you’ll have both my business know-how and my psychological training in your back pocket. From streamlined systems to marketing psychology to the secrets to effective communication…we’ll cover them all.
You don’t need to work yourself to death to achieve your goals.
I know from my own personal journey that you can escape overwhelm and finally be able to expand your business, your impact, and your profits.
Take it from me, I’m a wife, mommy to 3 little kiddos & 3 businesses, a licensed psychotherapist, and serial-tasking, sci-fi fanatic!
Prior to my work as a therapist I held positions In the tech sector as in Marketing and Operations. Corporate and technology work environments are very demanding, and my work experience has given me an advantage in working with my clients (especially in the Silicon Valley), because I’ve been there and have had to find a way to balance my career, my family and my (sometimes by a thread) sanity!
Want an action plan for ousting overwhelm as easily as bad leftovers?
Then download and give me 20 (minutes that is)!